Monday, August 3, 2009

Bear 09









Bear 09-What a blast! I was a crazed party animal staying up until after ten both nights. Janny and I drove up Thursday with Jenna and Julia.

We got to meet Holly which was cool-she’s great. Eric and Annie, Fatty and Jean and Marilyn and Charlie came up too as well as Tree and Emily, Jason and Brenda, Pat Chuck and the kids and of course, it wouldn’t be the Bear without Linda and Jim, Adam, Jake, Wayne and Eland and Jason and Nicky and Richie. If not for Jacob and/or Richie I couldn’t go into town or find the dunes.



I got a lot of pictures-at the beach Nathaniel figured out that he could drink up the lake with the snorkel.

The kids loved the pump and Julia and Nathaniel kept filling up cups and watering the stones with it. So probably next year the stones will be much bigger.

At one point I was taking pictures and Annie wanted her picture taken and freaked out until I finally took one…..

Then Janny and I wussed out early and left Saturday afternoon. We had an awesome time-at the Bear who wouldn’t? But we missed the real action-The Frisbee Game-the person who tossed the game winning point? None other than up and coming Frisbee Star Jenna Leppala!!! I’m still excited about that and I wasn’t even there!

Can’t wait ‘til next year.

1 comment:

LINDA said...

You should have stayed. The frisbee game and canoe trip were awesome!