Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Gym and Me

Well, I’ve been working out intensely for two months now. This Sunday, Super Bowl Sunday will be my two month mark with the Personal Trainer who really pushes me. Also I’ve been trying to diet good. (Atkins Diet).

So this Sunday I will compare where I am now to where I started out on December 7th, 2009. I know I’ve lost inches cause I can wear smaller clothes and button things that never buttoned before.

However I did warn them that if it doesn’t show that I lost weight, they’d better lie to me. Yes I know that muscle weighs more than fat, blah blah blah, but I don’t wanna hear it.

That all being said, somehow last night, after an especially rigorous workout I totally binged on three doughnuts and a double dip cone.

All right, today-back on the band wagon. Any day now I’ll be able to share clothes with Jenna.

2 comments:

Eric said...

I looked it up; three donuts and a double-dip cone weigh less than 1 lb combined. You have nothing to worry about. Plus, you've lost a noticeable amount of weight recently. You're doing great, so you can cool it when you take a day off here and there.

ModemMama said...

Wow thanks-I'm motivated now!