Friday, December 4, 2009

More fun on the road

This week I flew to the glamorous city of Indianapolis. Actually it's a beautiful city and their downtown is nice, vibrant and clean.

However...back to the traveling, since I'm boycotting Northwest Airlines I ended up taking United. Unfortunately they fly out of the old terminal, the Ghetto Terminal.

When I landed in Indy I picked up my rental car. It was really rainy and foggy and I totally didn't see a Stop sign and ended up running it and crossing four lanes of traffic which scared that crud out of me. Fortunately traffic was really light and I didn't really come near hitting anyone.

On the flight home I was lucky enough to sit next to a guy with the grossest smelly breath. Even just by facing forward and breathing normally he was filling the local air with a disgusting odor. I was hoping he'd yawn so I could toss in a Tic Tac.

Once we landed, when it was time for our row to exit I was ready to pop up and get out of there. Unfortunately I forgot to unbuckle first so I jammed myself and rearranged some internal organs.

And of course there's icing on the cake. Returning once again to the Ghetto Terminal I used the restroom on the way out where they offer the finest in hygenic inventions-the Buttwasher 2000. That's the automatic toilet that continuously loops through the flushing cycle the entire time you're 'visitng'.

Ah but nice to be home:-)

1 comment:

LINDA said...

Doesn't United fly out of the new North Terminal? Has it been ghettoed up already? And, by the way, you can always fly Delta now instead of Northwest. Har-har.