Saturday, December 5, 2009

Creepy Nightmare

While I was in Indy this last week I had a horrible nightmare on Thursday night. It was about a huge fire in a party like scenario that started from the top and killed 112 young people. The worst was that in this nightmare I could feel the emotional pain of the families that had lost their kids. In my nightmare I could see the families sobbing uncontrolably, falling to their knees and I knew that there was nothing I could or say that would make their suffering any less. In the dream I could see the bodies and the smoke in the aftermath as people were digging through it trying to find things.

When I woke up it was a troubling nightmare that kind of bugged me all day-it was just so vivid.

So today Jenna and I were out running errands and I turned on CNN HLN on the XM Radio and heard about the fire in the Russian Nightclub. I was so freaked out about it I couldn't wait to tell people about the 'premonition'.

But now I can also sense how horrible the families across the world are feeling.

If I'm going dream things that come true I'd much rather dream that I won the lottery or something.

1 comment:

LINDA said...

Oooh, welcome to the club!