Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Detroiters at Hotels

So I’m in a fairly nice hotel in the Shady Grove area of Memphis, Tennessee. Yesterday my day of work ended up a little early so I was sitting in my hotel room, on a chaise lounge working on some documents on my laptop.

My room had already been serviced so I was just relaxing and creating a PowerPoint document. All of a sudden a big angry looking burly lady blasted her way into my room. It was so quick, there was no knock, no announcement-I didn’t hear a key at the door or anything. I seriously thought it was a break in.

I stood up and let out a line of colorful language….”What the )(*&$% are you doing? Get out of here”, I challenged her. From behind her back she held up some big towels and said “I was refilling your bath towels”.

I said, “Oh, towels. Um, yeah, thanks”.

Since I didn’t throw anything at her during the misunderstanding, or even pounce on her does this mean that I still don’t have hotel creds?

1 comment:

Eric said...

She's lucky you didn't have a gun. You should be ashamed to represent Detroiters...