Thursday, June 11, 2009

Woman of Steel

Well my alter ego has been discovered.

I'm in Houston this week training a team of about ten people. Last night they were all going out to a restaurant so I figured they'd be gone a couple of hours at least. I had too much work to do so I just went to my room, got comfy in my jammies and started working.

About 45 minutes later someone from the front desk called to let me know that I had dropped my work badge in the parking lot. So my PJs are just the popular T-Shirt variety with flannel pants so I thought I'd just run down, get my badge and be on my way.

Of course as soon as I get to the front counter my whole team is just walking in the door and there I am, RED FACED in my Superman jammies.

At least now they know that they will be well protected when in my presence.

1 comment:

LINDA said...

You & Janny and your super hero fantasies crack me up!