Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back to blogging

Finally, after a few months off due to working a ton of hours here in Houston I was able this evening to catch up on Eric and Linda's blogs. Sorry Annie, I'll catch up on yours this week! Looks like I've been missing a lot of excitement.

I also have been scrapbooking my little heart out here in Texas so lotta new stuff to see when I get back up North.

Which is a sore subject by the way since me and Jenna aren't going home for Thanksgiving this year.....not enough time. I can't take Jenna out of school and I don't want to fly home during the incredibly crazy travel times. So I end up homesick. But that's OK, I'll make up for it by being crabby at work:-)

Well I'm sure I'll blog with pix when Jenna and I go to San Antonio for Thanksgiving. We're going to the Haunted Menger Hotel and we have tickets for the Haunted San Antonio tour on Saturday. So we'll give a shout out to the ghost of Teddy Roosevelt which appears frequently at the bar at the Menger Hotel. (According to Ghost Hunters on TV as well as drunk patrons who apprently see him more the more they drink.)

No comments: